We believe keeping EMS local is in the best interest of Slaton and area community members.
Please join us on August 13th at 6:30pm to voice your concerns. Encourage the City Council to approve a Committee and allow adequate research into ALL avenues.
How Can You Help?
- Attend the citizens meeting at City Hall on August 13th at 6:30pm.
- Express your concerns to city officials at 828-2000.
- Mayor D.W. “Dubbin” Englund
- City Administrator Mike Lamberson
- Ward I City Commissioner Darris Linder
- Ward II City Commissioner: Lynn Buxkemper
- Ward III City Commissioner Benny Lopez
- Ward IV City Commissioner James “Buster” Tucker
Sign the online petition at
- For questions or concerns please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org